Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Here it is -- Jenny Bean's Christmas sampler. I am waiting for the frame to come in from Eastside Mouldings (a black beaded frame). As always, this is much more wonderful in person, but at least you get the gist of it. I am taking pre-orders. As soon as the frame comes in, it'll just be another two days for me to get the graphs printed. I designed and almost finished stitching a Jenny Bean Christmas ornament yesterday; this one I'm doing in the Belle Soie silks by Crescent Colours, and it's so pretty and fun to stitch.

Also am including a picture of some flowers I sent my mom. You never know how those florists are going to do when you give them some sort of carte blanche to put something together. I told the gal "bright and cheery" and boy, she did well. Hope y'all are having a groovy week.

15 comments:

Catherine said...

Wow! JB's Christmas looks so fun! It will be added to my list. Can't wait to see the ornament as well.

Nancy said...

A gorgeous Christmas sampler, and I love the verse!

Dora said...

I love this sampler! Wonderful colors.

Kielrain said...

ooooh... I love Jenny Bean Christmas.

Sherre said...

I love this one, Theresa! Beautiful!

celaine53f@comcast.net said...

Oh my goodness! This one is the most charming Christmas Stitch this year!!! Can't wait to get it kitted up.

Shari said...

wow, this is adorable!!! I love it!

Beth Twist said...

It is just delightful... well done! :)

SharoninStLouis said...

Theresa -- Just beautiful. I am so enjoying stitching on Jenny's Halloween. I can't wait to have this one in my hands as well. Please share the stitch count with us, so I can be ready for when it arrives. Maybe also a color list if that is not too much to ask.

Many thanks,

Sharon in St. Louis

Jeannine 520 said...

Now *that* is the kind of Christmas design I like! I'll buy it asap stitch this for sure.

Kellie said...

Jenny Bean Christmas is beautiful!!!!

Chocolates4Breakfast (Terri ~ Boog) said...

I love it, Theresa! Headed over to pre-order right now!

Jacqueline Korteland Boller said...

I love it too!

Faye said...

nice looking!!! I love those 2 little trees and the holly "border"...Thanks Theresa for all you do to advance cross stitch with your designs!! Faye

Nicole said...

It's beautiful Theresa! Definitely a must stitch for Christmas! :)